Powered By Blogger

Sunday, April 7, 2013

SO different HEAVY METAL

Today, as usually, instead of studying, I was idling away my time listening to music through VK. and suddenly heard a song that I really liked. I don't have a single idea of how up-to-date this song is (i am real "pink cute pokemon with mouth open" in the matter of music, films, books and what not). So 2 minutes later I was reading about the band on Wiki. And guess what I knew? It is a heavy-metal band! (I would say that it is pop-rock actually). And contradiction between my personal understanding of what a heavy-metal band is and "other people's" understanding made me post this. For you to compare: Two japanese heavy metal bands and one Finnish metal band.Enjoy)
Grandrodeo 

Children of Bodom
Baby Metal
Anyway, I am glad that I've found GRANRODEO.

P.S. For those who are longin for hearing some Russian heavy metal band to compare...I don't know a single band who declare their belonging to the World of Heavy Metal. If YOU know, please, let me know ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment